Animal Rides run March - October
- Rides start at 5:30 pm sharp.
- Riders can experience race-type (pack) conditions, and speeds averaging around 20 mph+, or just ride at your own pace.
- Rides leave from the Bike Trail head in Wanda (right across the street from the Wanda United Methodist Church. See the maps below for details
- Course winds down the Madison County Bike Trail towards Edwardsville, through the heart of town, over and through SIUE, back onto the Bike Trail towards Sand Road, then back north to Wanda.
- Distances vary as our faster (sadistic) riders will make multiple loops through the SIUE campus.
- For DIRECTIONS from your location click on the BICYCLE icon on the map.
The route is 16.3 miles if the Whitesides loop is not part of the route.
For each Whitesides loop add 2.8 miles.