- High Quality Custom Fleece Blanket
- The approximately 6 mile course will be challenging, it is similar to the Pere Marquette Trail Run course.
- Race course map coming soon
- Discounted lodging available at Aerie’s Winery (note you are with the race)
- Call for Reservation: 618-786-8439
What is Aerie’s February Freeze
- A rugged trail run, that consist of a 6 mile course over mostly rugged double track and single track trails, some creek crossings and about 1/2 mile of pavement/gravel roads.
- A 12 hour Ultra Trail Run on a 6 mile section of the same course as trail run with a solo or 3 person team option
- February 7, 2015
- Starting at 10:00 am
- Packet Pickup/Registration begins at 8:00 am
Ultra Trail Run
- February 6, 2015 – February 7, 2015
- Starting at 9:00 pm, ending at 9:00 am Saturday
- Packet Pickup/Registration begins at 7:00 pm
- Race begins just behind Grafton Park, Grafton, IL in the big tent
- Parking will be at Grafton Park on Rt 100 (River Road)
- Awards will also be in the big tent
- The field is limited to 300 for trail run. 150 for Ultra run.
- Entry Fee - $40 Trail Run, $60 Ultra Run, $180 3 person Ultra Team until Jan. 30th, the price increases, $50 Trail Run, $70 Ultra Run, $210 Team
- All registered participants will receive a high quality custom fleece blanket
- Click here for Online Registration
- 1st overall Male and Female, 3 places deep in 10 year age groups for the trail run.
- 1st Male/Female Open, 1st Male/Female Masters (over 40), 1st Team
- Special award to Ultra participants that finish at least 10 laps.