Year Round Trail Runs
- What: Training runs on single track trails.
- When: Saturdays, 9:00 am, year round.
- Where: Start and end at pay lot on SIUE campus (parking is free on Saturdays).
- Distance: 2.5 mile loops, do as many as you like. Most run 2-3 loops. Tailor the distance to your ability.
- Speed: Trail runs are typically slower than road runs. Runners of all abilities are usually there.
- Course: Hilly, wooded trails on SIUE campus. Trails have lots of roots, very little rock.
- In the summer be sure to bring plenty of water.
Hiint: Click on the P in the map below and you'll be able to get driving directions from any starting location.